Welcome Guest !!
We are here to facilitate small and medium traders and investors to enter the Indian stock markets for enjoying multiple returns on their investments.
We want to ensure that most of the traders shall get benefited from our services.
Services are useful for both: Beginner as well as experienced trader / investor. Our mission is to protect & multiply investors / traders capital and to convert them from losers to winners in bull & bear market.
We are consistent to provide exact solution that has been proven profitable in bull and bear market.
We are not here just for money, our aim is to give our members profits with education. We do not believe in giving more number of calls but more interested in giving profitable limited number of calls. In Nifty Futures & Options 2-3 good trades in an expiry is more than enough to earn extra ordinary profits.
"We Work With a Mission To Make You Richer."
Why we are successful ??Earning out of a stock market is not so easy as it looks from outside, It requires Proper planning and successful implementation of plan by following some set of rules with strict discipline.
1) We never create confusion by giving stock tips in large numbers, Maximum open position at a given time is two only and instead of giving calls in more numbers we devote our time in monitoring and successful exit of open positions.
2) We never give tips just because we are supposed to do that, rather than, we give calls only when we are confident enough.
Approx. 10 -12% of our members works in offices having tight web security and not even able to open share trading sites, but rely on our entry and exit calls and trade accordingly to that by calling their brokers on phone.
3) We believe that exit point is more important than entry point , because very few traders looses money due to wrong entry but almost every trader losses due to wrong exit.
Do’s and Don’t of the Market:
1) Never buy stocks just because it has corrected too much.
2) Never average stocks in bear market.
3) Must trade with pre-defined stop loss. If your decision is wrong than better exit at minimum loss because bear markets do not give chance to recover.
4) If you are buying some stocks than it must have some valid reason except downfall in prices.